Old Marsh is a traditional golf club. As such, some of the clubs customs and regulations may vary from other clubs with which guests may be familiar. In an effort to assist you with your golf experience while visiting Old Marsh, our Professional staff has highlighted a few traditions of the club we ask you to observe.
• To preserve the integrity of the club and out of respect for members and their guests, the use of cellular/mobile phones and other forms of electronic communication equipment are not permitted.
• Cellular phones may only be used in the locker rooms or inside your car.
• Guests are asked to change their shoes in the locker room.
• Guests are encouraged to use the valet and bag drop provided by the club.
• All guests are required to check in with the Golf Shop.
• A courtesy card will be issued for the group at check-in by the professional staff for all Food and Beverage purchases.
• Payment for all Food and Beverages must be paid by credit card in the golf shop at the conclusion of the round.
• Credit cards must be used for merchandise purchases in the Professional shop.
• Shirts must remain tucked in.
• Gentlemen are expected to remove their hats whenever indoors at the club.
• Women’s tops must have either a collar or sleeves.
• Shorts must be Bermuda style in length.
• Soft Spikes only in golf shoes.
At least one caddie is required to accompany all guest groups. Old Marsh has a terrific group of caddies and we strongly encourage their use.
• Walking: $80-100 per bag 18 holes
• Forecaddies: Two carts 18 holes $40-$50 per bag
• Combination Cart & One Caddy: $80 per bag walkers / $20 per bag rider
(Minimum Payment would be $150 for a fore caddie, exceptional performance $160-$200)
• Gratuities for the outside golf staff, locker room attendants and caddies are at the sole discretion of the individual. All are encouraged to abide by the principle that gratuities are solely meant to reward a job well done.
• The golf course includes hazards that are designated environmentally sensitive areas. They are marked by red stakes with green tips. Entry into or play from environmentally sensitive areas is forbidden.
Printer Friendly Version